As a blogger you usually blog when you out travelling. The post normally has a heading that contains the destination, and a picture of what is being eaten at the airport. Now I been doing this for 4 years, so why stop now.
Only 16 days before I take on London again❤
Where breakfast is brunch. The coffee cup the best accessorie. Monday to Sunday cocktails. Yoga on Wednesdays. Cupcake breaks in Oxford Street. Fashion left and right. Lazy Saturdays morning. Sunday breakfast in bed served with the latest gossip. And that is why I’m in love with London.
Where to start looking:
http://www.gumtree.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk & www.primelocation.com
Above is three links to my top three real-estate website. In addition the University, will normally have some links on their homepage. It is also important to notice the letters behind the price. PCM stands for per month, PPPW stands for per person per week and PW for per week.
This is what you should be expecting to pay:
- A fee to get the advert removed from the website.
- A holding deposit. After paying this deposit the landlord will review you as a tenant. If the landlord rejects you as an tenant, then the holding deposit will be refunded.
- If you are accepted you will also pay an administration fee for the agency.
- In addition to the house rent, usually extra bills are not included.
Note: As an international student you will need to pay the whole house rent at once. Only if you have a British guarantor is it possible to pay for some months at a time. Nevertheless if you are going to have an guarantor. You need to pay a guarantor fee, which you only pay once. This is because the agency need to do a background check on the person you put down as the guarantor.
Things to think about when apartment hunting:
- Personally I’ll never say yes to a place without viewing it. Or letting someone i trust go for a viewing.
- Before paying anything make sure the company actually exist. yes this is common sense but people for some reason do not always use it.
- Also don’t jump on the first house you see, it is alright to be a little picky.
- As an international student, you might want to go home for the summer. Normally the tenancy agreement is for a whole year. But there are some whom will agree to an 9 month teancy agreement. Or even a 6 months and then one month notice advance before moving out. This is difficult to get but not impossible.
Lately I been working nine to five more or less each day. I have not had any time to do any workout. But beside that I did get a taste of London, because some of my friends in London came to Norway to visit. It was really nice seeing everyone, unfortunately as I said, I been working around the clock. Therefore I did not have the time to join in with all the fun. I did however managed to join the boat trip and the BBQ.
What have you been up lately?
Good morning guys, it has been a while. I will come with a update post later on today. Just wanted to share what I had on yesterday. My skirt is from forever21 and the top from Cubus.
Even though I do not always update my blog from day to day. I am usally good at updating my profil at instagram. So if you want to follow me I am called nikkkydottcom.